Wednesday, July 16, 2008

has it been two weeks? seriously?

well, Here I am, back in action, rec'd a paycheck and losing my mind from a group project from school. I thought that college entailed grown up school work, not jr. high stuff. I just had another group project to do and 2 of the 4 people didn't do a thing... and it wouldn't bother me too much but we ALL have to participate in the presentation tomm... I'm thinking that the 2 "slackers" should have to present it... that's just my opinion.

This past weekend we were at a birthday party and the party was at a bouncy house place... we all had such a blast! Ryan and Aaron thought they were superman and were sliding down the slides on their tummies with their feet and hands raised up. I thought it was the funniest thing. Now, Ryan wants to go to the "bouncy place" everyday, he's hooked! I'm contemplating having one of the kids birthday parties there now. It was fun for the adults too!

We visited Hans' sisters again this weekend and took the boys swimming. Ryan played so well with his little cousin Connor. It makes me realize what a good big brother he could be if he wasn't fighting with Aaron all the time.

Mom and I went to get our toes did this past sunday and found out that our nail ladies had sold the shop and moved on! I am soooo freaking bummed!! now I have to scout out several nail shops to find someone who is suitable to doing my nails. I am such a picky freak about my finger nails... not just anyone can do them... I used to cry when I would get a fill and they were ugly....literally.
oh well, at least the pedicure ladies were still there, they hooked us up for a good hour on our feet... i was in pedicure heaven that day.

Oh, we went to the river for the 4th of July... can i say CHAOS?!!! it was insane, but fun! We took my stepson and one of his friends... we had such a blast. I was forced to learn how to trailer the boat and surprisingly, I did extremely well. I made my husband promise not to yell at me if I were to mess anything up and I didn't! he was so pleased that he made me do it again the next day.... I was not too happy about that, but oh well, at least I don't feel like such a loser anymore, I'm figuring it out. By the way, for all of you Havasu lovers, SITE 6.... CRAZY!!!! Don't use it if you don't have to. Pay the money and launch at the marina. enough said. It was a freaking gauntlet trying to get the boats on the trailer at site 6. all the locals come down with their lawn chairs and ice chests full of beer and just antagonize the hell out of anyone trying to put their boats on the trailer, they purposely intimidate you so that you will fuck up. Then all the drunks start fighting and all kinds of madness is surrounding you...like I said, pay the money and launch at the Marina. or better yet, stay at the Nautical.

Can't wait to go back to the river, we will be attending the makeshift Cobra regatta again...I'm ready to get my tan on again... since the one from the 4th is peeling away as we speak.

here are your words:

Aaron: Connor!

No comments: