Monday, June 30, 2008

its july already?

my biggest complaint... of all time... Where has the time gone???? where has the month of June gone? OMG! can't believe its going to be July tomm. I can't believe that I'm finally almost done with school.. I can't believe that Aaron is going to be 2 in 3 mos.
Sooo much has been going on and I've been really bad about documenting it.. I've just let work consume my life again...but you know what? I've needed it. I love my job again and I feel like I'm finally transitioning into my role at work.
Ryan and I went to see Wall-E this weekend... it was disapointing... Ryan straight asked if he could go home during the movie...even he was bored!
We went to a swimming party this weekend..Ryan had a blast!!!
This weekend we are headed off to the River for some adult fun... Can't wait! I'll have to catch everyone up with the lives of Lander when I make some time. Until then....

here they are....

Ryan: "you are my sunshine"... he practiced and practiced... he knows all the words to mommys favorite song.

Aaron: "NO NO NO!"

1 comment:

Shaena said...

Aaron took the kids to see Wall-E too. He said it was wierd and Reese didn't like it. Reese loves to sing "you are my sunshine" also. It's her favorite song and our song that we sing at bedtime. Take care and talk to you soon!
Shaena