Tuesday, May 6, 2008

it's a new day...

Well, for the past 2 days I've been "training" at this job. I think I'm really going to like it (once I get the hang of it) but for now, it's just really overwhelming! I'm sad that I'm not home with the boys now...It's just like they say, "be careful what you wish for..." I wanted a job sooo bad and now that I have one, I'm so bummed that I'm not at home. That could just be the complainer in me too. I was just telling Hans how I hate coming home and my house isn't clean, or the boys rooms aren't clean and our bed isn't made because I'm too freaking lazy to make in the morning... Now I just feel like there isn't enough time in the day to do it all. oh well... things happen for a reason...
I'll just continue with school and see where it takes me.
The boys have ended back up at their grandma's house, meaning Hans' mom since my mom goes to school during the day. It was like they had never left! They walked into her house owning that place! The kids were thrilled to see Ryan and Aaron and of course, Ryan, is the cool kid of the house.. and he knows it. So, that gave me some relief that I didn't have to worry about the boys.
My hubby is the one that I worry about now. He took this new job to be able to spend more time with us as a family, and to tell you the truth, I see him less and he's not happy there...but he won't admit it to me. I hope that he does something about it soon, I don't like seeing him like that.
Ryan has learned to use the remote for the t.v. in the truck. He's driving me crazy with it... He's really just too smart and I just keep asking myself, "when will it end?" Funny story... we were at Chick's Sporting Goods the other day with Michael and my mom... Ryan decided that he needed new "flops", therefor, he grabed a pair that he liked, ripped the tags off and told my mom, "I need these new flops" and that was the end of that! What Ryan wants, Ryan gets (most of the time!) So, needless to say, mom bought the new flops and he hasn't taken them off since... by the way, they weren't cheapies, they were freaking Rainbows! that kid has expensive taste!!
Oh, and FYI~ Aaron has gotten over his fear of little stairs... he's still afraid of the big ones and continues to go down them on his hands and knees.

Here are your words for the day:

Ryan: rat touille, lezout (zelout, the little 3 eyed guys from toy story)
Aaron: daddy!

No comments: