Saturday, May 3, 2008

what the hell???!!!

LOL.... so, tonight was the big "performance" for my moms dance class. Her lame teacher has been building up this dumb show for weeks now, telling everyone how people really look forward to this performance put on by the dance majors, blah, blah blah.... Well, my mom had to go to this thing for an assignment and I told her that I would go with her, no big deal... Well, after the 1st performance, it became a big deal. What a freaking joke!!! I can't even express how awful this show was, and to think that my mom had to buy tickets to be subjected to this crap?! Wow... So, all the dancers were "heavy" and the performances were just awful. I'm not sure if some of them were supposed to be some type of "abstract art" or what, but there was no synchronozation, there was no rythym.. there were guys dancing with each other.. or should I say rolling on the ground TOGETHER! I was so put off by these performances, what a joke. So, I couldn't even clap or give a courtesy clap when each performance was done... I have to say that a children's dance recital would have been more entertaining and better than what these college students did. I was telling my mom that she needed to explain to her teacher that this Dance Performance was more like a really bad talent show or should I say talentless show. By the time the intermission came, my mom had enough, she said she couldn't handle it anymore and we got the hell out of there! Oh holy lord!!! Oh well, at least she can say that she went. If any of you get suckered into going to a performance like that, i suggest that you don't go. Anyways, I'm out...I had Hans take me out for a margarita tonight after being exposed to such juvenile talent. So, I'm feeling it right now... hahaha, can't wait for tomm... it's pedicure day...I love to get spoiled for that 45 minutes, it's like a little piece of heaven.

No comments: