Thursday, May 8, 2008

soooo tired!

I probably got home from school about an hour ago and my eyes feel like they are on fire! I am exhausted!!
Today was the boys first day at home with Daddy being on his new 4/10 schedule. Ryan didn't know what to do with himself... First he wanted to go to work with me, then he was mad because he wanted to go to grandmas house and finally I got him to calm down and eat some breakfast while I began to sneak out of the front door. That's when Ryan stopped me... He shouted out, "you forgot to give me a hug and a kiss!" So as soon as I gave Ryan some love, I scooted on out of the house and went to work. I think I'm really starting to get the hang of things at work, I rec'd my first loan today and I also rec'd an additional 14 loan officers. I now have 21 loan officers that I work for exclusively. wow! I hope that they start sending me some work as I pretty much don't have a whole lot to do right now.
I think I may still be suffering from dinner last night... My mothers in laws birthday was yesterday and we ended up going to Round Table with the whole family and friends for pizza and beer. I was tired from work, I was still in my heels, the boys were out of control from not napping at grandmas and daddy just did his thing like he always does. Ryan, of course, decided to take a german shepard size poo in his pull up so I had to take him to the bathroom and change him... in the meantime, daddy was holding Aaron when I left... However, when I came back he wasn't holding Aaron and in fact Aaron wasn't even in sight... I quickly glanced at all of my sister in laws, Hans' mom, Stepdad, stepbrothers... everyone in that room! I quickly and sternly asked hans where the hell aaron was. he looked at me like duh...he's over _____ oh shit! I don't know where he's at... I put him down and now he's gone! So, basically, I'm like, "look rocket scientist husband of mine... that normally happens when you put a 18 month old baby down and turn your head... they walk away! UGH!! I could have stabbed him with the shitty damaged silverware at the pizza joint! So, we send out a "search party" for Aaron in the Pizza Joint and it turns out he's at the front of the store, eating a sucker, playing with the toy machines! I was lucky that he didn't walk out the front door that the toy vending machines were next to... I was just so upset about that, then the room we were in was like 100 degrees and the Laker game was on and the damn tv was so loud... I just wished that the ground would swallow me up, i wanted to be anywhere but at the pizza place at that moment... I couldn't get out of there quick enough... oh well, it finally came to an end and we came home, put the kids to bed and that's about all that I remember. what a day... like I said, I think i'm still tired from everything going on this week and now it's mothers day weekend! ay dios mios.... what the hell am I going to do?!

No comments: