Monday, June 16, 2008

fathers day...

Fathers day was great... we went and took our favorite daddy's to PF Changs for lunch.. we had a really good time. Of course, my kids were crabby and irritated, but what can you do? They reminded me again that trying to have a 3rd child would be suicidal....
after lunch, we went to my sister in laws house for a fathers day celebration with my hubbys family... the boys went swimming and had a blast!!! they were still so exhausted this morning when trying to drag them out of bed.
I had the absolute WORST day of my life at work today..this piece of shit loan officer actually made me cry out of frustration... i terminated my contract with her...her bullshit is not worth getting paid, it was that bad. I told her she needed to find someone else to process her loans and put up with her jeckyl and hyde behavior. screw that.
thank god hans took pity on my ass and made dinner tonight. i was not in the mood and did not have the energy. anyways, Aaron all of a sudden has quite a vocabulary... here are your words..

aaron: motor kykle, stop it, no, mom, papa, mommy, daddy, car, truck and eat.
Ryan: "i did a poop all by myself, my daddy was so proud, it was stinky!"

No comments: