Wednesday, June 4, 2008

hump day...

well here it is wednesday and the weather has turned crappy again... My husband has disapeared to his friends house to work on the Rhino... That is code for we are going to sit in Joe's garage, drink and gossip... how frustrating!
well, after bitching about Ryan's potty training relapse, it turns out that he had a perfect day today at grandmas house...yay Ryan!! I was so proud of him, I took him to the donut store. He LOVES donuts!
Aaron discovered who Diego was (Dora's cousin) and LOVES him... he now shouts "go diego go".
Not too much else going on...I think we're just getting ready to go to the river this weekend, that's about it... oh, i have to write chapter 5 of my thesis tonight..nothing new... procrastination. enough said.

words of the day:
ryan: cus, cus, cus, i didn't pee pee on grandmas new carpet today... (ryan studders from time to time)
Aaron: go diego go!

No comments: