Sunday, June 22, 2008

seriously... was it hot enough this weekend?

This past friday was Hans' birthday... we didn't do too much as the saga of what is my life continues... I have NO money!!! Thank goodness for my family... Mom, Karen and Michael put together a really yummy bbq for Hans' birthday.. There was all kinds of great food and lots of drinks.
I've really been wanting to bonfire for quite some time so we had a bonfire in the backyard... Hans ran out of lighter fluid and decided to use gasoline.... the result of that... funny as hell... the wood bursted into a HUGE ball of fire and screamed "whoosh"!! I thought it was freaking hilarious as it scared the crap out of Hans but in reality...its not. I can't help it though.. i have a sick sense of humor.
We said goodbye to everyone about 1 in the morning and got up about 5 hours later to help mom clean out her storage locker... that didn't take too long, thank goodness. Around 330, Hans and I were going to be babysitting our nephew, Connor. He's so freaking cute and I was so excited to have a baby in the house... well, that plan backfired. As soon as Connor figured out that his mommy had left the house, he freaked out! He literally cried for 4 hours straight... I couldn't believe it!! I never really knew what the meaning of "mama's boy" meant until saturday night... Holeeee Shit! I thought Hans was going to kill himself. Oh well... maybe we just need to see Connor more often so that he's not so freaked out by us.
sorry this is so short... i feel lousy from all the heat this past weekend and I'm just tired.... I'll be sure to get on top of this blog this week... Here are some new words for ya...


Aaron: Nak (snack), Bah (ball)

No comments: