Thursday, June 5, 2008

just because I have nothing better to do...

Not much has been going on over here... just got home from Joe's house. My husband volunteered our services to paint a room in his house so that Joe would add to the roll cage on the rhino.. not fun. Not fun, because Joe lives on the side of town where it smells like rotting corpses. I can't believe that 2 blocks away from my house, it could smell sooo bad. What funny is that we almost bought a house in that exact neighborhood. Fate stepped in and sent us further down the road, thank god! So aaron was tired and acting up, ryan was passed out in Shawns room so I left him with Hans. I told Hans not to forget ryan tonight when he comes home.. we'll see if he remembers. hahhaa...
I haven't heard much about this river trip, maybe we aren't going???... i"d be okay with that. hahah..
well, not too much to say today, hopefully we'll have an eventful weekend. :)

No comments: