Thursday, March 27, 2008

the 3 year old pimple....

okay~ so last night, my in-laws took us to the Yamaha dealer to buy Ryan a helmet for his 3rd birthday. That was not so fun, being as Ryan did not nap all day, he was starting to feel the effects of sleep deprivation. Anyways, after spending about an hour in the store, we made our purchases and decided to go to Islands for dinner. YUM!!
Well, as we were waiting for our food to arrive, Ryan, who is getting restless and is "hungwee" is having a real hard time sitting still. It is at this point that he fills his mouth with milk and slaps his cheeks for deflation.... SPLAT!! There went all of Ryans milk.... across the table, onto Papa, into Papa's drink and the rest dribbled down Ryan's face. Now mind you, I didn't see it happen, I just saw the milk fly across the table. I initially thought it was funny and giggled, then I realized, my son is a brat! OMG!! I was mortified and so damn embarrassed!!!! I pride myself on my childrens good behavior (which is most of the time) and when that happened, I thought the world would end. My husband was beyond pissed, I thought he was going to blow a gasket! I didn't think I would be able to calm Hans down, thankfully, the waitress showed up with the food and we had something else to move on to. UGH!!! I think we're going to have to make that one up to papa! Thanks alot Ryan!!

words to remember:

Aaron: traaator (tractor), No!, mamee

No comments: