Sunday, March 2, 2008

surprises!!!

Well, being as today was sooo beautiful, my mom, sister and I took the kids to Disneyland and we had a great time! It was the first time for her two little ones and of course, my kids couldn't wait to get there! We were up bright and early and on the road at 7 to be at the gates when they opened at 8. The weather couldn't have been any better! There seemed to be a cheer competition today so there was a plethera of little cheerleaders running all over the place which of course, my 11 year nephew looooved. Anyways, in my 5 hours away from home my hubby and my stepson ventured from the homestead and found themselves at the Yamaha dealership in Montclair. Needless to say, (think back to my previous post) my hubby "bought me" a Rhino!!! YAY!!! I am sooo excited! I have wanted one of these little things for quite some time now and I have to say, I didn't think I would ever get one. Of course, I don't know anything about them, I just knew that I wanted one. If your not a sand player a Rhino is a type of golf cart on steroids. It is used to mess around in the dirt and just have fun. I wanted one because when my husband was looking at possibly buying a sandrail I was like, "what about me?".... our boat is "yours" and this sandrail will essentially be yours too... so this was my little toy for me to play with and take my babies with me too. So, two thumbs up for my hubby for being spontaneous and buying "me" a Rhino today... I love it and can't wait to go out and play!! I love you lovee. Don't be jealous ladies!

No comments: