Friday, March 7, 2008

another friday

okay, so needless to say, I made it through class last night. It was getting a little slow when someone brought up politics and religion.. Now we're talking! Of course, I had nothing to say because I don't want Hilary or Obama to win. I think all the candidates are weak this year. They have nothing important to say than to bash Bush and his administration.... blah, blah, blah... anyways, so class was getting really interesting and then the instructor called class short because he had to pick up a friend from the airport. oh well! I really didn't mind, I was tired and like I mentioned before, I was so not motivated! So, I'm on the hook to provide dinner next week, I have no clue what my new classmates like to eat, so that should be fun.
This morning, I gave my little Ary a haircut. His hair was in his eyes and the poor thing couldn't see. So, this little kid is a freak! anytime any of his hair would fall and touch him, he would start shaking, screaming and freaking out! I mean, for the love of God child! calm down!!! It was sad, but at the same time, it was kind of funny. Funny, only because, he was getting so darn hysterical... he was crying and with crying comes the boogers so as he's rubbing his face his hair is becoming "glued" to his face with his snail trail streaks. Then it was stuck to his mouth and his hands... drama!!
My boys as my in-laws put it are freaks like their dad. They are "pretty boys". Good Lord! I thought my Ary was going to be a boys boy, but, after today, that is sooo not going to be the case. Oh, my..... what am I to do with all of these boys?! Thank goodness my dog is back home, she's the only other female in this house and she's the only one showing me unconditional love. :)

No comments: