Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

Well, we survived Easter (barely). Parties back to back are not fun! They're alot of work. I am so freaking exhausted from hosting Easter here at the house. I was kinda wishing I was at the river with my in-laws, then I thought about it and thought it would have been alot more stressful at the river with them so I was happy to be home. :)
My family came over and we cooked a really nice prime rib lunch with lots of sides and munchies. I have probably gained all of my weight back that I was losing while going to the gym at the beginning of the month. Oh well, time to get back on schedule!
The Easter egg hunt went pretty well, my boys even got into it which was fun to watch. Aaron is getting braver every day.. He pretty much was breaking the confetti eggs on me and his brother, of course the battle between Karen and Hans was resurrected and they kicked each others asses with the eggs. But aside from that, it was pretty mellow.
Sooo, the theology class is over, next is the HR class and it looks really stressful!! not only that, I think I really want to take a bible class that is being tought by my theology teacher, so that means i would be going to school twice a week for the next 5 weeks... I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to try. I want to get these electives out of the way so that I can graduate!
On to the next obstacle, getting a job! I have my 2nd interview today, and I'm praying that I get this job, I need it! so, until then, i'm just waiting until 11:30 for my phone call and pray that it goes well!!

No comments: