Sunday, March 9, 2008

muddy smiles for everyone!!

So, today will mark the first day that my hubby and I took the Rhino out in the dirt. We had a blast! Unfortunately, we weren't able to take Ary with us since the backseats weren't in it but we ended up taking Ryan. We decided that we could take turns with Ryan if needed but it turned out that Hans' mom bought a 4 seater Rhino last night! So, we were all able to ride together. Anyways, we had a blast out there! There was dirt everywhere, dirtbikes, Rhino's, quads, you name it, it was there! We actually kind of "intruded" on my stepsons weekend. He happened to be up there with his mom and stepdad and then we all showed up. I didn't feel weird about it but my mother in law seemed to think it was weird. oh well.... so, we had a blast, we are FILTHY like no other and again, I still have my paper to write. I'm too tired and exhausted to deal with it right now... Looks like it's going to be put off another day... Motivation, I'm still looking for you!

No comments: