Tuesday, March 4, 2008

YEAHYAH!!!!

So, finally, this evening, we had a momentous occasion in the household. Ryan finally decided to poop in the toilet! Now mind you, as mentioned before, my son can clog a toilet with what is deposited into his diaper so it was quite funny to see his poop in the toilet looking more like a bird left droppings while in flight. He was so damn proud because he finally was able to do it and I think I was actually the happiest. I looked like a fool, I'm sure, jumping up and down, prancing around the bathroom showing Ryan how happy and proud I was of him. Let's just hope that this keeps up. If its anything like the pee pee incident, he will tell me for the next year that he pooped in the toilet already, he doesn't need to do it again. God, I hope that isn't the case.
As for Ary, today was nothing out of the norm... he woke up, said, "hi", called for mommy a couple of times and just played. He still continues to take Ryan's toys from him and run like hell, which, of course, freaking cracks me up while Ryan is crying but I can't help it. He looks like a little twirp, what am I to do? Just looking forward to the weekend for some fun in the Rhino and then its on to planning last minute stuff for Ryan's Birthday party next Saturday... We're going to be in Pirate Hell! Can't wait, it should be good times!

No comments: