Thursday, March 13, 2008

where has the darn time gone?

Well, for starters, I can't get past the time change... my body is not happy or adjusting well to losing an hour of my life. Yesterday, mom and I took the boys to Victoria Gardens just to get out of the house and emjoy some of the beautiful weather, we happened to find a new baby for Ryan.. His original baby is a pig from a store in Newport Beach that Auntie Karen had bought for him the day after we all found out I was pregnant. She is so proud that he has made this little piggy his "baby". Well, this baby was so soft and beautiful and is now the furthest thing from it. It truly represents what a Pig is (now). His soft chenille fur is all scraggly and all moppy, my son had a fettish with sticking the piggies tail in his ears, up his nose, in between his toes... you name it, the pigs tail has seen it. It got so grotesque that the piggies tail finally just fell off... Ryan was devastated! He carried his baby around by that tail... the relationship wasn't the same, I'm starting to think the tail was his baby and the pig just came along for the ride! Well, believe it or not, we happened to find the same piggie at the Gap Kids yesterday, so of course, we had to buy it. Ryan was excited but confused at the same time...I finally just explained to him that his new piggie looked different because he went to the doctor, got his tail fixed and then took a bath. He finally lightened up and warmed up to the pig. I told him that the tail is not to be put into his ear anymore and immediately he came back at me with, "it can go in my nose?" UGH!!! Kids!!

I still haven't even cleaned my darn house for this pirate party we are having for Ryan on Saturday, and to top it off, it's supposed to freaking rain now!! I'm pretty purturbed by that. My poor little guy, the day he was born, it rained, 1st birthday....rain, 2nd birthday (beautiful day) and now 3rd,....rain and wind! He just can't catch a break! I told my husband that we really needed to start planning Ryan's birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese or something... somewhere indoors since the weather is always crappy in March! I would to have liked to have scheduled his party for next weekend, but for some crazy reason, Easter is in March this year... I don't think everyone would have appreciated me scheduling a party the day before Easter. Oh well, I guess, I really have to start cleaning, I can't just give the house a facelift.... My hubby will be staying home with me tomm so that we can finish everything up, thank goodness!! I was really going to need his help tommorow, so anyways... I hope we can finish everything on time and have this house in tip top shape for the party!!

Words to remember: Ryan ~ flee (3) and Aaron ~ sop ih (stop it) and go go!!

No comments: