Friday, April 25, 2008

anniversary weekend...

well, yesterday, hans and I celebrated our marriage anniversary. It has been 4 years however, we have been together for 12 years this year. wow... It doesn't even seem like it has been that long. Anyhow, we didn't get to do much of anything as I had school last night. So we are going to celebrate our anniversary this weekend in San Diego. We will be leaving and spending the evening in Carlsbad and drive into San Diego to go to Sea World. I'm excited... I love San Diego and I like Sea World... something about the slow pace of exhibits and shows. Its not chaotic like Disneyland and your so close to the water, the weather is always so nice. I hope that we will have a good time, I'm sure that we will. I dropped the babies off with my mom and dad... Ryan played the part of the momma's boy but I'm sure that once I closed the door to leave, he was fine.
Speaking of Ryan, can I just say how funny he is. Today I caught him picking his nose! pretty gross, right? Well, I reprimanded him and told him if he had boogies that he needed to blow his nose... well, the next thing I know, he's picking his nose again, and putting his boogers on the dog (as she is sleeping peacefully next to him on the couch). I thought I would die. So, I yelled at him again and told him to put his boogies in the tissue. Well, he disapeared for awhile but came back when I called him so didn't think anything of it. Well, I found where he was for that short time...I was going to the bathroom in the downstairs guest bathroom and when I went to grab my toilet paper there was a collection of boogers all over the roll of toilet paper! So, technically Ryan took my advice and put his boogers on the "tissue". What will kids think of next?! I swear that kid is so freaking funny!!
Anyways, I'm gonna be missing times like these when I go back to work.


Words of the day:

Aaron: bye
Ryan: school bus

No comments: