Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i guess NOT

well, I'm assuming that I didn't get a job with Wells Fargo as I have not heard anything from them. I didn't get the "we're sorry" email but I didn't get a call with the good news either, so, of course, I'm going to assume the worst.... oh well, things happen for a reason.

the boys are getting funnier everyday... Aaron yells back "what"? whenever I call out his name. Ryan always has a comeback when asked to do anything and they just seem to amaze me more and more everyday. I think back to when I brought Aaron home from the hospital, Ryan was 1 1/2 (same age as aaron right now) and he spoke a few more words and he seemed more "grown up" than Aaron does right now. Is that because I keep seeing Aaron as my baby? I refuse to let him grow up in my eyes? It seemed that Ryan was talking, understanding, listening....and Aaron, not so much.. I could just be delusional. I probably should have recorded my kids the past 3 years so that I have something to look back on. I really need to start doing things like that. Maybe, I can ask hubby for a camera, or maybe, I should just start hiring Hans' stepbrother to come over and record our parties and stuff.... For Ryans 3rd birthday, I didn't get 1 single photo of him. I was in the kitchen and hosting the entire time and my husband was cooking and drinking with the guys. My sister who normally is the picture taker has been consumed with her new boyfriend and so it was like she wasn't even here....she sucks lately.

anyways...the chores around the house got done, Hans came home last night and things seem to be better around here with us. We got along, and without saying it, we "apologized" to each other and the attitude in the house has gotten better.

words of the day:

Ryan: Moose, Nayla (layla) these are B's dogs
Aaron: what?

No comments: