Monday, April 14, 2008

today ended up getting better...

so, as the day progressed, things began to get better. I did some gardening in the backyard, the boys played in their oversized frisbee of a pool and then we ate lunch together....the boys then took a pretty good nap and then mom came over for some mom and daughter time. :)
I was fortunate to have my stepson and his mom watch the boys so that I could be kid free for a few hours today. It was so nice to get out and not have to worry about setting up the cadillac stroller and putting the kids in their seats, yada, yada, yada.... The 3 hours went by so quick, I was almost certain that I was reading the clock wrong! anyways, ryan had a blast with brandon and his little sister, Alyssa. Ryan loves to play with her...Ryan freaked out again when he saw Brandon's dog, Moose. Moose is a huge lab who is sooooo friendly... but ryan won't ever give the dog a chance... he sees a dog bigger then Haylie and he's screaming like a biatch!!
I really haven't talked to Hans today except for to ask him where the boys blow up pool was... I think we need to not talk or I'll just get upset. Anyways, Ryan informed me that since he did pee pee in the toilet today, that i needed to take him to the Disneyland Store. I think Disneyland is making quite an impression on him. Well, I'm outta here...

words of the day:

Aaron: what??
Ryan: "I know! I have an idea! Let's go to the store"
me: store? what store?
Ryan: the DISNEYLAND store!!!

Me: Ryan, what do you want for dinner tonight?
Ryan: mmmmm, vegetables
Me:???? WTF????

No comments: