Wednesday, April 16, 2008

we had visitors today...

today, one of my besties came over with her two fur babies. Nori came over with Harley and Seidy. It was a reunion for everyone including the dogs. Haylie and Harley did fine together, but Haylie and Seidy didn't like each other so much...it must be a mother/daughter thing... Nori took some really cute pics of the boys and played outside with Ryan. We watched a movie together while she updated my computer and then all of a sudden, I got really sleepy... I could not get out of my slump. I'm still kinda feeling it...my stomach is in knots right now.... its very unsettling and its bothering me like mad! I found enough strength to feed the boys and get them into bed by 7:30...and it figures, Hans called to say he had to stay in Carlsbad 1 more night.... I could have totally used his help tonight. oh well.... we had a comment to celebrate today...as I was resting on the couch, I peeked to see what the boys were doing and heard Aaron tell Ryan "mama nigh nigh".. OMG!! I jumped up and hugged and kissed him... the freaking cutest thing I've heard come out of his mouth... YAY!! he's beginning to understand and talk!! Way to go Aaron!!

words of the day:

Ryan: Charlie (Harley)
Aaron: go way (go away) and mama nigh nigh

No comments: