Friday, April 11, 2008

just because....

well, I made it home from Disneyland Wednesday night and I had a great time at school again last night. I'm really enjoying this class and the instructor! He keeps my attention all night long. Anyways, my hubby and i decided not to go to Glamis this weekend for the roll cage has not been completed (which I knew it wouldn't be...) so, It's just going to be a nice weekend at home for us. It's supposed to get really hot, so I'll probably end up setting up the boys $5 inflatable pool from Toys R Us this weekend to keep them cool. I think I might start tackling one of the bedrooms in the house that was neglected when we first moved in... I think I'm going to start painting it and then the only room that will need to be done is my bedroom. My bedroom is going to be one hell of a task!! it takes of the entire back side of the house, it's quite large... I was excited to have a bedroom that size but now I'm letting the size of it intimidate me!!

Well, as for Disneyland, it was kind of crowded as it was still Spring Break. The kids had a blast though.. well, mine did for that matter. Ryan is really starting to fall in love with disneyland. Aaron is getting better, he's still rather be at home eating, but they sat thru their first parade, finally got to ride the carousel again and took a nice ride around the park in the train. Ryan caught on real quick to the conductors "ALL ABOARD" shot out every time the train will descend from its previous location. It was fun.

I'm actually really starting to look forward to the end of the month...it will be my 4 year anniversary with my hubby and we have decided to go to San Diego for the weekend. I'm stoked to get to go to Sea World with out the kids... well, really not so much the kids but without the STROLLER!!! OMG! That thing is such a freaking pain in the ass!!! Once we're at Sea World, I'll be sad that the kids aren't there to see the shows and exhibits with us but I won't be sad at having to deal with the "cadillac". It should be a nice time... we'll be staying in Carlsbad and just drive into San Diego for the day. I'm really excited because we'll be staying next door to the Carlsbad Outlets! yay!!! I love to shop there. Well hopefully things will go well and there won't be anything else to worry about, it seems as though we are starting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel. Things are looking up and seem to be getting better. Let's just hope that they all stay that way.

words of the day:

Ryan: no way JOSE!!

Aaron: HAEYEEEE (haylie)

No comments: